Re: [RC] [RC] Wyoming Wild Horse Ride 2005 - April

Wow! That is SO great! What an experience. Whew. Did anybody get any good pictures?? I can just see my husband snapping away. :-) Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

How did the endurance horses react? Any that wanted to go join the wild herd?

April
Nashville, TN (where the only "wild" horse I see is in my pasture...)