[RC] Skipper passed!!!( & update on chiro) - April Allison

I wrote before about finding a chiro for my Skipper. Several people asked me for an update so here it is. : 0)
Skipper has a big fat deep tissue knott in his hip muscle and I have some stretching exercises to help work it out.No bones out of kilter. His brace to the left should be gone soon and is already noticable less. Yeah!!!
Also, he passed his "official"  evaluation for equine therapy horse today!!!!!!  on the first try too!!!! ( his brace is only showing up at speeds higher than the therapy work now. But they do know about it.) He is now NARHA ( north american riding for the handicapped association) evaluated and signed up to volunteer at the local NARHA accredited center. Now my 4 legged baby gets to come to work with mommy on Fridays.
the other April
byhalia, ms