Re: [RC] Big Horn vs. Tevis - rides2far

(whining) But I don't want a *real* ride...I wanna survive it! :-)  Why doesn't anybody ever make a list of "Most Do-Able"? I won't say "Easy" because a 100 is never easy, but how's about some of the most rider friendly courses & managements...you know, the ones that are the right length,  well marked and have water and good vets? It also helps to be in neighborhoods where hoodlums don't sabatage markers and you have a chance of being out of cliffs and deep forest and onto maybe open dirt roads in the dark. If I want to encourage someone to do a first 100, what's one ya'll would recommend?

Angie