Re: [RC] chemicals/fleas - MtnRondi

We have 10 dogs in the house and we haven't had a flea in 13 years. I used to have a flea problem, but bought some stuff that ended it forever. It is called "Torus", an insect growth regulator for extended insect control. First, we used bug bombs in the different rooms of the house to kill the adult flea. Then we sprayed the Torus throughout the house and in the yard. In a few weeks, we had zero fleas. The eggs will not hatch. It is totally safe for humans and animals. We have never had a flea since then. They recommend spraying once a year, but we never had to do it again.

Another product that does the same thing is called Precor. I don't know if Torus is on the market anymore. I think it would put the pest control people out of business. I ordered it from some people in Austin, Texas.