Re: [RC] Futurystic-The OD Raffle Horse - Karen L.

Here is a link to the OD Raffle Horse, Futurystic, and contact info. for tickets:

Tom Sites <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good Morning Campers,  Don't think i have seen anything here on the OD Raffle Horse, Futurystic.  Its been a while since i saw a horse i liked as much.  Not only is he a nice looking horse w/ size and bone.  It was his mind that most attracted me to him.

Here's a 2 yo in the midst of the OD, standing calmly, alone... and he has a 'presence' of curiosity  that kept me w/ him for a while, alone in the dark.  This horse is going to make someone very happy.  Even tho i don't need anymore horses or want any either,  I'm going to take a few chances on this one.

If someone in the OD could take a few pictures of him and post them somewhere, it may provoke a lot of interest.  And also, the money goes to the OD, and the horse will go to someone who will be very happy.  Asgard is doing some really good things here.
ts

(don't know how to use spell check:-)

Discover Yahoo!