Re: [RC] OD Challenge - rides2far

Hey I accepted the challenge, but WON'T ride cavalry so you CAN crew for me all you want! As a matter of fact anyone who comes with the other riders should plan to crew for me since I'm the designated (water) drinker who plans to stay cognizant enough to get the rest of that crowd in. :-)

Oh my gosh. Now THAT'S a quote...but I'm afraid if I add it to my signature people will think I said it then wonder about the jock strap comment!

Angie