From: DreamWeaver
Subject: [RC] Epics after five days

At 10:12 PM 6/14/2005, you wrote:

Hi Pat -- if you get new Epics they should last as long as regular
Easyboots do. It all depends on the terrain, the horse, and how you
ride. I just got these boots right before the ride, so they are the newest
model. The plastic covers that go over the metal teeth are now built in,
or rather they are made so that they can't come off, and the gaiter
material is stronger. I think that the boots are going to work well now for
people because these did hold up so well for 5 days in conditions that I
know I have seldom experienced on most endurance rides. I can send anybody
the hi-res photos of the boots, if you want to look really close at the wear.

Karen