Re: [RC] [RC] Epics after 5 days - April

Hi, Karen,

Thanks for the info. I demoed the Epics earlier this year and unfortunately got pastern rubbing from a 25 mile training ride, so I retired them and went back to metal shoes. I was reading your account and you say you wrap with vet wrap. Do you wrap the entire foot and pastern or just the pastern? Do you happen to have any pics of Chief's feet wrapped, but not booted yet?

Thanks!
April
Nashville, TN