[RC] Calvalry?Calvary - Tom Sites

Reminds me of the Motto of the US Army Corps of Engineers,,",yesterday i couldn't spell ingineer, today i are one."  Whats the big deal? You're stll an engineer.

Everyone said Daryl was 17  Mike, told me.  Now i'm told he's 18.. I don't know, all i know is what i was told.

On the 75 mile finish...they held hands and tried to tie.  Someone (Henrys Video and the RM) called a winner when they wanted a tie, or so i was told.

Try it alone and see, then tell me
ts