[RC] ATTENTION: doctors,vets,lawyers, etc. - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hello all again,

  Thought it was time for a new topic on RC and that the subject line might be catchy.
So, here it is:
Attention to all those on RC that can tell me just how WRONG I was to do this ( the Doctors, vets, nutritionalist and etc.)    I found a new use for horse poultice.  If neccesity is the mother of invention, then in my case, misery was the mother of desperation.
I have a wonderful case of sunburn....all on the legs and feet.  So, after doing the barn chores for the evening, coming to the house and realizing just what a fix I was in with the sunburn, I glanced over to see a brand new tub of poultice.  Well.....if it will take the heat out of horse legs, why not sunburn?  So, yes, I rubbed that messy, white stuff all over the legs and feet.  Sat back in the recliner and watched it dry.  And guess what.....it DID take the burn out of the skin.  Now, tomorrow I may wake to something horrible, like peeling skin layers or blotches...but hey, I am comfy now.  :))  But be warned if you try this new trick.  You WILL leave a white, chalky trail all over the house.  So, get ready to vaccum it up.

Jody (burned, but comfy) and the girls

"Who can go the distance, we'll find out in the long run"
-The Eagles

Do you Yahoo!?