Re: [RC] Synergist and saddle pad - Tiffany D'Virgilio

LOVE my synergist and have been even happier now that I use Supracor. The skito was nice with it, I've used lots of woolbacks as well. I didn't like the pad I got from Synergist, but I've had the saddle for 4 years and it is such a comfortable saddle and it fits both my horse and I like a glove. I think the supracor works great with the saddle. The saddle is not that heavy, 22 pounds. I have the easyboot holder and water bottle holders, so mine is even heavier that a more stripped model. I have the packs in the back and decided not to keep those on permanently, so they made them removable. I'm toying with the idea of removing one of the bottle holders, the screw there keeps stripping out and I think it's from the jiggling of the bottle. Good luck with yours if you choose them-I think they are also a gorgeous saddle. The only other saddle I would consider is Reactor Panel, beautiful as well. That way I can have my more western endurance saddle and a more english looking saddle as well. I really want to start taking dressage lessons when I can afford it, and I love the way the RP looks, I've sat in them and they are very comfy.
Tiffany