Re: [RC] synergist (equimeasure pad) - Paul Latiolais

Maryanne,

It is a flat piece of polyurethane the size of a small saddle pad. It comes with its own insulated "pizza box". You heat it in the oven until it gets soft. You put it in the box and rush out to the barn to put it on your horse before it hardens. You mold it to the horses back. After it hardens you take pictures and measurements to send along with the pad (Which now no longer fits in its pizza box). You take it to the UPS store to get them to pack it up and send it off.

Worked great for my horse,

-Paul