Re: [RC] Synergist & SR Enduro & Treeless saddle questions - rides2far

>>>So my impression would be that more people (on Ridecamp at least) ride in Synergist than in SR Enduro.

Maybe it's the cost. Aren't Enduro's really expensive? The one I saw was a work of art...beautiful...I'd be more than willing to try it if it fell in my lap. :-)

Heck, if we're doing shameless plugs...Jody, Joni & I started three horses (they were even MARES) in the 100 at Biltmore, and finished three...all in...brace yourselves...Ortho-Flex saddles. Nobody ever mentions them any more but when you get to the ride they're everywhere. :-)

Angie