Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 9:23 AM
Subject: [RC] ridecamp

I'm going to get slammed for this and don't really care at this point.

Has anyone ever heard here, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY IT AT ALL???????

I signed onto this site give or take a year ago.  I was really excited about wanting to get into endurance.  I've read some really good advice, heard about a lot of wonderful trips, great truck/trailer info, wonderful vet information.  But this can be the most cut throat place that I've seen in my life!   It hasn't taken me to long to decide maybe this isn't for me.