Re: [RC] Synergist Saddles - Doubledal

Adding yet another hooray for Synergist saddles.... I have two of them - the western endurance style (no horn) and the DSS.  I've had the english style DSS for several years and have used it on quite a few horses with no problems fitting any of them.  It's advertised as an all purpose saddle and I can attest to that, having used it for endurance, dressage, and even a little jumping.  It was always comfortable and I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.  The folks at the company are VERY helpful with any questions or problems.  If you can afford one new or find a good used one, I'd say go for it.

Karen N.