[RC] California Dreaming - Jeannie Gillen

My neighbor needs a new Caretaker for his 80 acre ranch at the southernmost end of the Sierra Nevada Mtns. 8 miles from the Pacific Crest Trail in central California.

Rent free for you and your horse, in a 1 yr.old 3bd.2bath, AC, fireplace, fenced yard, patioed home nestled among the oaks, on 80 fenced and cross fenced acres, full size arena, 60' round pen, with 1 year old gorgeous 4 stall Barnmaster barn with tack, hayroom, complete bath and shower, washrack for the horses, golf cart, gator, tractor and quads.....in exchange for feed, clean and care of 4 horses...1 (Legianario ? blood) Andalusian, 2 Palomino Foxtrotters, 1 QH Paint mare with brandy new  gorgeous paint baby.  Also, some yardwork (weeding) at the "main house on top of the hill".  Owner visits ranch maybe two weekends a month.

This is IMHO  endurance rider's heaven.
Located on a forest service road, at 4500ft. with great year round weather...mtns. that go up to 7200 and valleys that drop down to 2500....overview of community can be seen at local realtors site www.stagestopranchland.com  No, I am not a realtor....my friend just needs a responsible caretaker for his beautiful ranch, and I have found endurance folks to be the best.