Re: [RC] New Subscriber - Chris Paus

Hi,

Pleased to meet you. Hope you'll stick around a while. Glad you joined Ridecamp. I'm fascinated with the idea of endurance riding in Africa. Tell us more about it. I'm not very familiar with Namibia. I've heard of it, but don't know much about it.

Are you a man or a woman? It doesn't matter, of course, but I wonder if in your country, equestrian sports are dominated by women like they are here in the U.S.

I recently had the opportunity to ride with a man from Saudi Arabia who was in school here in the U.S. I loved learning about his culture and horse life where he was from.

chris

joey coetzee <cgs@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hallo Everybody

I am from Namibia in Africa and had recently subscribe to ridecamp and how wonderful to read all the news every morning on my computer. Thank you for such wonderful opportunity to be part of the endurance world of America.

I am also doing endurance and did two 100 milers so far
but need alot of information on preparing a horse for 100 miles, what to feed and how to train. When to use electrolytes and how to ride such a ride (speed ,vet checks ,etc.) So I will be very happy if there is some people out there who are willing to share their experience with me.

Hannelie Coetzee
Namibia

Kansas State Motto: Ad Astra Per Aspera.. to the stars through difficult....

BayRab Acres
Paola KS
913-731-5947
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus