Re: [RC] New Subscriber - joey coetzee

Hallo Everybody

I am from Namibia in Africa and had recently subscribe to ridecamp and how wonderful to read all the news every morning on my computer. Thank you for such wonderful opportunity to be part of the endurance world of America.

I am also doing endurance and did two 100 milers so far
but need alot of information on preparing a horse for 100 miles, what to feed and how to train. When to use electrolytes and how to ride such a ride (speed ,vet checks ,etc.) So I will be very happy if there is some people out there who are willing to share their experience with me.

Hannelie Coetzee
Namibia