[RC] BLM Adoptions - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Paula Juergens cowlitztractor@xxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All.
I see the adoption Schedules posted,  If any of you are  concidering adopting.
Especially for a future family or kid safe horse... I know all animals are
individuals as well as their training experience that gives them direction and
identity in our human herd. But I'd like to recommend the Beatys Butte herd.
They aren't the famed Kigers, or the well known for crazy wild energy of some
of the South Steens painted herds. But they tend to either be real tall or real
short. Alot of quarter horse/quarter pony and appy traits show up in them. My
Tonka is only 4 and he amazes everyone including his vet whom rode endurance
for years and still vets for us at races when she's asked and has time. I have
neighbors with 2  that are from harvests taken almost 5 years ago, and even
though they are really pets, they are also very kind, gentle, sensitive, and
were very quick to tame and their humans had never even had horses before. I
have also noticed that they "really" tend to bond strongly with their
handlers.More so then any of my registered stock and other mustangs I seen,,,
not that I've been around alot of them, but Tonka will leave a standing mare in
the field for me when I call him... that's what I call dedication!

Just wanted to point out this little known or recognized herd. They are not
famous,, but probably should be. For $125.00 what a bargain!