[RC] Sentimental Me - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Ok,

 I am guilty..... took my child to Betsy Knight's yesterday...for horsemanship camp.  Betsy to those that may not know is a top notch SE enduance rider that also runs a kid's horse camp during the summer months.  Looks like Joni will have a wonderful time there.  I on the other hand am seeing that 2 weeks without the annoying questions about Stag Newman and Valerie Kanavy can be missed.  Yes, she will worry the hair off a goat with those questions....but, I suppose that watching ones's peer's and mentor's is what it is all about.  So, as a good mother I am riding the 5 yr. old mare that is her horse to be one day.   This is what I would like to say to the Joe Long's, Jerrilynn Grays', etc.   It is a wonderful ride to get to sit on a horse that is so closely kin to the old endurance horse that you once knew.  Storme is a double Jet bred mare, she is to be Joni's back up horse, I rode her today, and it is wonderful to look out at those "Booy" ears.  She was an absolute pleasure to ride, and I wish that everyone could have a carbon copy of there great endurance horse one day to replace that one that is so far gone in memory only.

Jody and the girls