[RC] Specialized Saddles-A fan !!! - Vchorsegal

I have been using a specialized saddle on my 19 year old endurance gelding- it is the only answer I found to keep him doing 50's.  He loves the sport & looks great.  He teaches people how to ride trail, and takes newbies on 50 mile rides.  Sometimes these folks don't have the best balance, but he is looking better than he has in years.  I am also am using one on my 8 year old gelding ( my main mount ) and he loves it !  Most of my students and clients own one or want one now.  I teach riding see how quickly new riders get their balance in these saddles. These saddles are made by endurance riders for endurance, so they are not always sitting around by the phone. I am ordering another one this week.
  - Heidi Helly, Knight & Andreti