[RC] Fwd: Arabian Horsewoman needs help - spirittxarabians

These are really nice performance show horse bloodlines, if anyone is interested. Just thought I would pass the information along.

Subject: Arabian Horsewoman needs help

A woman in Colorado is going through some very serious health problems she
needs to sell as many of her horse as she can.
If you are interested in any or all of the following please CONTACT HER  (
Please do not contact me about these horses)
1. 2 Afire Bey V colts one is out of a Wisdom daughter and the other is out
of a *Wizjon daughter both are chestnut each colt is 4 yrs old, they have
been handled on the ground only no saddle work.
2. One 4 yr old mare grey sired by Audacious PS (former reserve national
champion fut stallion in 1997) out of a *Marsianin  daughter out of a Bask
daughter/
3. One 3 yrs old colt grey full sibling to the above grey filly
4. Also available for purchase, one Afire Bey V breeding, One Guitar
breeding, one breeding to Audacious PS
5. Broodmares, one *Marsianin daughter, on *Wizjon daughter

Please pass this e-mail on to others if you wish she needs help!!!!!!  These
horse will go for reasonable prices.

If you are interested please contact Kris Case 970-308-6404 (leave a message
on the voice mail) or e-mail: Kris Case <krisacase@xxxxxxxxx>