[RC] from Specialized Saddles - re / FW: Hair Loss - Steph Teeter

David asked that I forward his email to Ridecamp:

-----Original Message-----
From: David Kaden [mailto:davekaden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 6:58 PM
To: arabians
Cc: Steph Teeter
Subject: Re:Hair Loss

AS owner of Specialized Saddles, I just got a copy of your post on Ride Camp
where you allege your are "Not getting enough answers from that company"
On June 3rd,I sent you a response email upon receipt of your pictures to
me,asking  you
the following questions, in order that I could try to help you.

What sort of fleece does the "high profile woolback pad have"?
How thick is it?
When did you first notice the hair loss?
To date you haven't specifically answered my questions, but that hasn't
kept you from publically stating I haven't  answered your questions.Doesn't
this seem a little unfair?? I am glad you acknowledge in your first post you
love the Specialized saddle and we here at Specialized, want to keep it that
way
I don't think asking some questions, before I offer an opinion is an
inappropriate beginning.I am very interested in helping find the cause of
your problem, and this is the first feedback of this nature I have had,and
we have sold nearly a thousand saddles.It is important to use a pad that
allows the back to breath and a Dixie Midnight,is an excellent choice for
this, and it is not too thick.Pads which are thick or have foam insets
should not be used with our saddles.We are sensitive to our customers, and
if they have a problem we pride ourselves on promptly finding a  solution.
Sincerely David Kaden