[RC] Raging Mare in Heat - Suvut

Please have you vet do a rectal palpation of that mare!  Several years ago, my young mare (out of Bold Soldier and my good 3,000 mile mare, Fleetara) started acting that same way.  Turned out she had a HUGE granulosa cell tumor on her ovary.  Long story short -- she had the surgery to remove it (no other choice -- it was as large as a football), bled internally, foundered, and was put down.  Get it checked out!!

Susan in Louisville