[RC] the rough trotter - Lori Greene

Let me thank all for the advice!

Yes I do come from the quarter/paint world.  But don't misunderstand. He's far from being ridden hard, he's more yard ornament than rider.  He has just started to have some light riding in the last month.  He turned 2 in Jan. He maybe gets 15 minutes once or twice a week.

We completely understand the balance issue, it happened that when he went into a trot, it was so completley rough in comparison to everything else over the years,  thus came the question, what do "you" do for your rough trotters?

Thanks everyone!