[RC] Fw: the old drop and spook - larry Miller

Subject: the old drop and spook

Maggie has never quit the old drop and spook.  Dumped me 3 times last year.  One time was legit, the others were on purpose.  This year the drop, spin, and spook were legit because of a tan dog that came barreling out of the weeds.  Freaked me out too.  I have ridden this mare for 13 years, if she is scared, she can spin, drop, and leap sideways in a heart beat.  I have developed the right handed death grip to perfection and I try to keep my eyes peeled for the unknown.  I also sit as deep as I can.  Knock on wood.  I haven't come off this year.  Jeanie