Re: [RC] Eagles... - Stacy Sadar

Watching it here....
But we want to know where their walkers are and if someone can call the network and tell them to turn up the recording to 45 and not 33rpm!  Doesn't it seem slow to you....maybe we all just need to be stoned like they are or something!  ha ha

Stacy

Jim Holland <lanconn@xxxxxxx> wrote:

This is off subject?.but if you?re not watching the Eagles Farewell Tour I on NBC, you?re missing a great nostalgia happening? J

Regards, Jim