[RC] Pasture Requirements Austin, Tx - Suzanne Ticer

My husband and I live about 45 minutes southwest of Austin in Blanco County.  We currently have three horses on approximately three acres.  We feed twice a day with plenty of hay. We live on a Ranch Road with plenty of right of way to ride for miles without having to trailer our horses to train..

Because of the wide variety of land available in and around Austin, you may get different information for different areas.  South and east of Austin there are pine trees and sand.  West of Austin, is the hill country hills and rock.  All of it beautiful country.

Contact me directly at sbticer at yahoo dot com if you want more information.

Suzy
Central Texas