[RC] Ground Control shoes - Laura Hayes

I have commented many times on GC shoes, as have others--you can search the archives and find the posts.

I like GCs, I am a retired farrier and ride alot of miles.  You need a horse with good feet to start with, as they can cause breakage in the hoof if used for long periods of time on feet that have a spreading tendency, or if they are not put on correctly.  I use then when the terrain warrants and switch my horse out of them when it does not.

The archives will give you more info.

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY