Re: [RC] Quicksilver Spring Classic - Merryben

Actually, because of the LD riders, we had to start serving dinner at 3:00 and then realized that the caterers were only staying until 5:00.
We used to have dinner after the ride was over, meaning when the last rider was in but it is impossible to do that anymore.  Everyone is in such a HUGE hurry to pack up and go home.  They think nothing of finishing, vet checking and tossing the horse in the trailer for the long ride home..............................Short of having two dinners, what can we do.  And it is not just LD....the faster 50's want to pack up and go too..........mb