[RC] today is my first day of ridecamp - April Allison

Hello all,
I am a begginers instructor, teaching such things as how to catch your horse in the pasture and where NOT to have your head when grooming leggs, to kids and middle age women who have never been around a horse before. We (my daughter and I) also do free lessons for foster kids, boyscouts who are going for horsemanship badges, and we work with a  theraputic riding group one day a week. We also do 4-H. Yes, I am the horse mom for the whole 4-H club.  We do as much trail riding as we can. We do birthday parties to raise money to fund our volunteer stuff. My horses have been hauled into the city, camped at the edge of a trailer, brushed, braided, fingerpainted, and pony ridden, for several years, hehe. We do silly things on them like visit nursing homes and have hoola hoop contests standing on their backs.
My daughter (now 15, almost 16) road her arab with a friend on her first 12.5 last year, on 1 weeks notice, because the friend didnt want to go alone as it was her first ride too. She got 2nd out of 4 horses in her division. She is hooked. She wants to ride the tevis for her 18th birthday. Her arab is very well suited to endurance. My paint gelding and I will train with her until he cant keep up anymore, hehe.
My husband go a job transfer that took us months to get the horses here with us. I finally found the endurance club only to find out they folded.  Any body know where to find some endurance people in NorthWest Mississippi? We are just below Memphis TN. We need help finding places to ride we don't have to do 5 laps around to make any distance, people to ride with, and some competitions to enter to train and learn. The problem is they have to be close enough we dont have to bail on our foster kids and handicapped kids to go.
Any ideas???
Thank you , thank you , thank you
mom can only learn so much from the books and web sight searches