[RC] click goggles - Laura Hayes

I bought a pair of these for XP04, and used them every day for a few weeks- they are much more comfortable than sun glasses that will pinch at my temples after awhile.  I could unclick them at the bridge of the nose and turn the lenses outward to see in darker or over cast areas, then just click them back together without the effort of removing glasses.  Unfortunetley, mine got scratched in a few weeks, but mind you, we were four people, a dog and two cats living in a horse trailer, and I am not as careful of things as I should be.  I did wear them 8-10 hours a day, five days a week, riding across Nevada in all that sand and wind...

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741