[RC] Saddle for shortbacked horses - Candace Kahn

Hi,
    I invite you to look at the new Freeform SB Saddles that are designed by an Italian Saddle Maker. These saddles are specifically designed for short-backed horses and are equally at home on any horse's back. The saddle base is only 20".  You can read and see pictures of these lovely saddles at www.freeformsaddles.com.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to call me.

With Warm Regards,
Candy Kahn
www.freeformsaddles.com

Be One With Your Horse?