[RC] Animal Abuse? - apleg8'n

Hey the biggest and longest stand of Equine Abuse is still going strong in
this Country right before everyone's eyes and supported big time. The Humane
officials know of it, the Feds know of it and yet for decades it continues.
How about trying to stop this? Forget it. I have been involved and now I
just have to turn my head and try not to ever look. It is the biggest shame
to the horse industry I can think of. I know Truman has also been involved
greatly with this. So many people have and yet it goes on and on.

Too much $$ to ever get it stopped. Payoffs to the Officials. Generation
after Generation growing up in it and it just becomes the "Frog in the Pot"
syndrome to those people that have absolutely no conscience about the
horrendous pain and suffering these horses endure.

Of course I am talking about the Freak Show with the Padded Tennessee
Walking Horses. THE BIG LICK. It is not just the Frankenstein weighted shoes
they carry, that is the kind part. It is the chemicals smeared into the
legs, nails driven up the quick, chains digging into their legs. If you have
ever seen the eyes on these poor horses it will tell you all. Then look at
the rear ends of them tucked so far underneath themselves trying to aleviate
the horrendous pain. Now this is where you should be sending your protests
to. This goes on daily, not just once a year. The riders have no danger. And
the abuse these horses suffer after the soring to behave when the
inspectors come around is as bad as the soring itself. Sickening is too nice
of a word for this barbaric "Showing"
amber
rackinfool
www.applegaitnendurancehorses.com