[RC] thanks - mary

Thanks again and again for all the well wishes.  I am amazed at how many people’s horses have suffered similar problems with good healing results.  I got an email today from someone that used a somewhat new medication on their horse and it really speeded things along.    http://www.belumedx.com/vets/   The company’s vet is calling my vet to answer any questions.  Hopefully this will make things heal faster.  So far he is doing fine with no terrible lameness.  If things continue this way, it will just be a matter of being very conscientious about taking care of the wound when he gets home.

- Mary