Re: [RC] looking for rope reins/vendors? - martina keil

Very good and very reasonable. great people to work with. Martina

http://www.sunsethalters.com

heidi larson <ribbitttreefrog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I want rope reins, lime green, (maybe some purple mixed in?)  scissor snaps, pliable, not too heavy or thick.  Can someone point me in the right direction?  Maybe I should just make my own?  Got a good rope source?

thanks in advance!

heidi

Heidi-aerc#M20935 /\_/\~ http://www.synjinarts.com
~~/~~ \\~~~~ (Wildlife/Western & Equine