[RC] Omak Stampede - Peggy B-Smith

If you want to do something about this horrible "race" do what I did.
I went to the Omak Stampede website, looked up the national sponsors and am e-mailing each and every one and telling them I will not purchase their products until they no longer support this horrible event.

The only way you reach companies like this is to boycott their products - and let them know why.

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA

Peggy Bergman-Smith