[RC] Vaccines - Carol Suggs

Just wanted to add a note to my post...I vaccinate our horses here because it is easy for me.  That is not to say that our horses don't get regular medical care.  We have two wonderful vets that we use for emergencies, floating and chiropractic/accupuncture work.

If we were traveling out of state to shows, competitions, then I would most likely have my vet handle the vaccinations so that we could carry the necessary documentation, but for me this isn't necessary.

Carol-Mariposa