Re: [RC] MOONLIGHT RIDE - Susan, Princess of Pink

Thanks for the report, Vondale.  What time are awards? (That's a little OCER humor.)

Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please Reply to: VONDALE JOSLIN jokenjranch@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I went with Trinia and Mary Mosshammer to Pushmatha Wildlife reserve last Sat. nite. They wanted to ride the trails that will be ridden on their moonlight ride in June. It was awesome and the trails were great. The moonlight was so bright and we even saw a elk(which they have a herd)There was plenty of water in the creeks and lots of ponds on the side of the trails. The trails are open,clean and just beautiful.

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)