[RC] ponies in distance riding? - Sherman

I have a mustang/Arab "pony", 3 yrs. old, currently 13.3H. Her mom, the mustang had more mass, but was also 13.3. I'll let you know in a couple years how she does in the canyons (we live near Auburn, CA), keeping up with our 3 Arabs. At this point, she always outruns any horse that's willing to play with her, as well as the bullies that try to get after her. She is the one that had jumped the fence a few months back and was lost in an adjacent 120 acre hilly, tree-covered parcel for several days.

Kathy