Re: [RC] Secrets to Hydration??? help...... - Karla Watson

Thats not a good thing to hear. But probably why I have more problems with it.
ONCE YOU HAVE HAD ONE EXPERIENCE WITH ANY OF THE HEAT EXHAUSTION LEVELS, YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO EXPERIENCE IT AGAIN.
Thanks so much to all of you for sending in your dehydration advice. Please keep them coming! Its great stuff for everyone and between all your great advice and my research I'm doing, my article is growing by the minute.
---------------Karla Watson