Re: [RC] The GAHR - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hey Tom,

Your right, I did notice the photo of that guy on 167....and he does look a bit wild-eyed there.  How about this:  Cross between Forrest Gump and Cat Stevens.  Yes, I am old enough to know the later.  :))  As far as picking out the bad guys, I have had a history of that too. ;-)

The picture of you and your buddy, He is the same crazy guy on the cover.  He actually looks like he was a lot of fun to be around.  And yes, those days are far, long gone.  I hate to sound like my parents....but "them were the good ole days".

Jody

Tom Sites <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good Morning Jody,  You have picked out the craziest, wildest and baddest Dude pound for pound on the entire race.  His name is Darrell Neilsen from Utah, and he Loved his kids, but i would suspect he had an Anger Management issue.

Yahoo! Mail