Re: [RC] Mrs. Stewart's Blueing - Mary Ann Spencer

Doubt it would be good for the gold fish.  I know the fish are good in water tanks.  Had a stallion that used to pull the plug out though and they killed the fish or else the dang mallard ducks would go fishing.  mas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2005 12:53 AM
Subject: [RC] Mrs. Stewart's Blueing

Has anyone ever used this in their horses water to keep the algae down? I know that I used to use it with my first horse at Holloman AFB in New Mexico. Have not used it since. I was only 11 years old so did not know enough to ask if it was safe or worth while. Others at the base stables used it so I did too. Also, wonder if it would kill my 3 remaining feeder gold fish that have grown to the size of small Koy (sp).
                                     Beccy in FINALLY SUNNY Utah. Seattle and Portland can have their weather back now, thank you very much. We are about out of our 6 year drought from just one glorious winter.