[RC] To the girl with question about quarter crack.. - Allegra C

I'm sorry I lost the original message. This is to the girl who posted pictures, asking if we thought her horse might be developing a quarter crack.

 I showed the images to my mum, the farrier, and she confirms that it is just a scar. She warns to take care of it though, because if neglected it could become a crack eventually.

Allegra

* Every disaster is just a new opportunity that got tired of waiting for you to notice it.