[RC] THE STORY... - apleg8'n

Ok folks,

I am overwhelmed since John said I am "PROVOCATIVE" I mean at my age that is
a huge compliment to be PROVOCATIVE at anything and I take what I can
get...but I cannot keep up with the requests. Most people are wondering why
John was nervous about posting this silly little story...and now others are
getting people asking THEM to forward it on.

Really it is just a dumb story about my ride with a touch of my off beat
humor. I have sent it back to Steph BEGGING her to reconsider and post it on
RC and spare me this brain damage since I have very little useable gray
matter  anyhoo and I do want to get through the ride season with what is
left.

So sidestepping the nice Teeters....I am going to ask y'all that are asking
me to please BEG John to just post the dang story and those that don't want
to be Offended by a little off color language like ASS just delete it and go
on with your daily lives. Ok? Please? I want to go and ride now....PLEASE
PEOPLE? Ask John for mercy. I took a bad beating on that Prineville ride,
got a blemish on my perfect record.... embarassed myself BIG time on the
trail, skeered the riders BEHIND me "bringing up the REAR" and the least
John can do is post this stupid story this once and I will then leave RC for
another couple of years. PLEASE??

Start asking him for the story, it ain't so PROVOCATIVE, ask Truman.

amber whose fingers are cramped and eyes blurred.
rackinfool
www.applegaitnendurancehorses.com