Re: [RC] Klickitat Trek, Directions - M . Paul Latiolais

Klickitat Trek is in Glenwood, Washington, approx 30 miles North of Hood River, Oregon.

The best way to get there is to go to Hood River on I-84. Take the White Salmon Exit to cross the Columbia River. Once you are over the Columbia, you take a right on Highway 14 and then a left on Highway 141 (Oak St) up the hill through White Salmon.

You continue on Highway 141 like you are going to Trout Lake. You will go several miles until you are within a couple of Miles of Trout Lake and then do a shortcut over to Trout Lake/Glenwood Road going toward Glenwood. You accomplish that by turning right on Warner Road and following the throughway until it dumps you onto Trout Lake Road.

Another 12 miles and you are there. You can't miss the fairgrounds on your left.

There is a shorter way, but curvyer, so I am told. You have to cross a ridge line.

See you there! :-)

-Paul