From: Allegra C
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Sharon Saare saddles -synthetic?

Actually, any information on any saddles would be great. I'm not stuck on any one kind.

What do you guys think of synthetic? I'd rather spend my free hours with my horse than my saddle...  How do they compare?

  I'm a 15 to 16 inch seat.

Allegra

Allegra C <useyourthorns@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What do you guys think of Sharon Saare saddles? I'm looking for an endurance saddle for my spotted saddle horse, and ran across a used Sharon Saare Saddle.  I'm planning on looking into it if the feedback I hear is positive, on the other hand I don't want to waste my time and money.

Allegra

* Every disaster is just a new opportunity that got tired of waiting for you to notice it.

Discover Yahoo!

* Every disaster is just a new opportunity that got tired of waiting for you to notice it.