[RC] Sloping horse - martina keil

Any suggestions for a horse that has enough slope back to front to end
up with some BIG dry areas (not spots) on her back? I have tried
numerous saddles, different trees and am now having a custom one made. Till
that happens I need to use the one I have. It fits her well enough
without someone in the saddle,  but once I get on my weight slides
forward and it ends up pinching her. Nice seat from the front of the saddle
for about 2 inches, then dry back 4 inches. down 6 inches, then nice
sweat to back of saddle. I am sconsidering cutting a pad out, but thought
there may be a way to lift up the front of the sadle to throw my
weight back in balance one her. Thinking of the saddle fit/accident issue, I would like to remedy this for her comfort and to decrease the chance we could be tempting fate with a saddle issue. Thanks! Martina