[RC] HiTie - Candace Kahn

Hi Nancy,
    Easycare is the only retail outlet for the HiTie.  The manufacturing costs escalated and instead of passing the increased cost on to the customer, the dealer network was eliminated.  Some dealers may still have some in stock if they purchased significant inventory prior to the Dealer Network closure.
    Corral panels are expensive and difficult to cart around.  I prefer the HiTie.  I have one on each side of my trailer as a friend usually accompanies me to endurance rides and it works out very well.

With Warm Regards,
Candy