[RC] HiTie/corral panels - Nancy Sturm

I'm thrilled that my adult daughter and a grandson are excited about endurance and I'm looking forward to having someone to travel and camp with, but now I need to figure out  how to handle three horses in camp instead of one.

I used a HiTie for one horse and he did really well, even laid down and slept each night.            Anyone know who has the best price on these?  It seems like the price has gone way up in the year since I bought the first one.

But that would leave my trailer with a horse tied in each corner.  What about corral panels?  How are they to use?  Cost?  Vendor?

As you can see, I could use advice as to what works best for several horses and what is the most economical.

Nancy Sturm